This page briefly outlines to potential suppliers the product procurement procedures of Electric Power Development Co.,Ltd. (J-POWER/EPDC). J-POWER/EPDC welcomes new prospective suppliers from overseas, as well as in Japan, who will supply products of high quality and a fair price.
J-POWER/EPDC hopes this home page will help establish good relationships between our suppliers and ourselves.
- Procurement Information on Equipment and Goods
* Frequency Converters for Tokyo-Chubu Interconnection Project Application Guidelines
- Procurement Information on Construction Services
* The construction of Tokyo-Chubu cross-regional interconnection project
- Basic Policies for Product Procurement
- Major Procurement Items
- Standard Procurement Procedures
For more information regarding product procurement activities and procurement procedures of J-POWER/EPDC, please feel free to contact the following:
Electric Power Development Co., Ltd.
Address : 15-1, Ginza 6-chome, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-8165, Japan
Telephone : +81-3-3546-2211 (Switchboard)
Facsimile : +81-3-3544-1819
E-Mail to Procurement Dept. : If you have any inquiries on our procurement procedure or wish to introduce your products to us, please send them by inquiry form.
The part of the tasks for contracting and procuring equipment & materials, which are necessary for the operation and maintenance of power facilities, are generally administered by the following J-POWER Group companies. If there is any request for contacting those companies for business transaction, product introduction, or procurement procedural inquiry, please contact the above contact address.
- JPHYTEC Co., Ltd. (hydro-power & transmission system company)
- JPec Co., Ltd.(thermal power company)
- JP Business Service Corporation(service company)
- KEC Corporation