Web Site Access
- The explanations below apply to the web site ("this web site") managed and operated by J-POWER Electric Power Development Co., Ltd. ("J-POWER").
- Website users ("users") making access to or using this web site are assumed to have read these conditions of use and to have agreed thereto before they access this web site. Users not agreeing to these conditions of use are requested to refrain from accessing this web site.
- While J-POWER makes every effort it can to ensure accuracy and relevance when it provides information on this web site, it cannot guarantee under any circumstances the accuracy, freshness and relevance or usefulness of the information to the user.
- J-POWER cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any loss or damage caused as a result of any user accessing this web site.
- J-POWER reserves the right to change, delete or otherwise alter any information made public on this web site without prior notification to the user.
- J-POWER also reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the making public of information on this web site as a result of compelling reasons.
- J-POWER cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any loss or damage caused to its users as a result of any changes or deletions of the information offered on this web site or as a results of the suspension or discontinuation of the publication thereof.
- Some pages of our website use "cookies," a technology to enable you to make better use of the website the next time you visit it.
The term, "cookie," refers to information that is transmitted to a visitor's browser by the web server to ensure the efficient operation of the website. Cookies are an industry standard technology used by web servers to identify a visitor's computer. While a cookie can identify a visitor's computer, it is not able to identify the visitor him/herself unless the visitor has supplied personal information.
Depending on your browser type, you can change its setting to disable the cookie function or alert you when you receive a cookie from a website. Please note, however, that if you make such a change, you may not be able to use all or some of the services and features provided through the web page; e.g., personalization functions.
External Links to This Web Site
- Other web sites that are linked with this web site are not managed by J-POWER. Be sure therefore to access these web sites in accordance with their conditions of use. J-POWER cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any loss or damage caused as a result of the use of the contents offered by these web sites or as a result of accessing them.
- In the event that a user wish to establish a link in this web site, be sure to contact us beforehand by stating the user's name, telephone number, e-mail address, the URL of the link source site, the URL of J-POWER for which the user have established a link, and the date of opening of the user's link.
In this event J-POWER does not permit any mode that might give the accessing party the false impression that any relation of cooperation might exist with J-POWER, or any unfair mode that might be prejudicial to the reputation or credibility of J-POWER, or any mode that might be contrary to public order and morals.
Use of Trademarks and Proprietary Names
- All copyrights and other rights relating to the information and/or company logo, trademarks, images and pictorial and voice information provided on this web site shall belong to J-POWER unless expressly stated otherwise.
- Any use thereof beyond the individual's private use and the use thereof for other purposes or the copying thereof, either wholly or in part, be it directly or in modified form, shall be prohibited regardless of the means or media of such use, without the prior approval of J-POWER in writing.
Information Furnished by the User
- Any materials or information, to the exclusion of personal information, provided to this web site by users shall be treated as general information not subject to secrecy or confidentiality.
- In the event that materials and/or information has been sent to this web site, the party or person having sent such materials and/or information shall be considered as having conceded to J-POWER the unrestricted and irrevocable right to use any such materials and/or information. The person or party having sent such materials and/or information shall also be deemed as having agreed and consented to J-POWER's being able to make free use for whatever purpose of the ideas, concepts, know-how and/or technology thus conveyed to J-POWER. In consequence, J-POWER shall not have any obligation or responsibility towards the sender, including any responsibility for making payments to the sender by way of remuneration even in the event that J-POWER has used the ideas, concepts, know-how and/or technology directly or schemes similar thereto.
Applicable Law and Place of Jurisdiction
- Any dispute or conflict arising in connection with this web sites or the contents thereof shall be subject to the laws of Japan, and the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance to settle any such disputes and conflicts. Users are deemed as having agreed thereto.
Changes in Condition of Use
- J-POWER reserves the right to change these conditions of use without prior notice by featuring revised or updated versions.