Steel tower and Electric wire for The Tohoku-Tokyo cross-regional transmission line project and The Tokyo-Chubu cross-regional interconnection project
The application is closed.
Tohoku Electric Power Co., Inc. "Tohoku EPCO", TEPCO Power Grid, Incorporated "TEPCO PG" and Electric Power Development Co., Ltd. "J-POWER" ,collectively "3 Companies" jointly invite manufacturers of Steel tower and Electric wire for the above projects, which are based on "Cross-regional Network Development Plan" by Organization for Cross-regional Coordination of Transmission Operators, Japan.
3 Companies invite manufacturers to promote these projects, which are large scale and carried out almost at the same time, while achieving both minimizing the risk of delay and cost reduction.
* As 3 Companies may jointly purchase above products, applicants shall submit to all of 3 Companies, even if they intend to deal with one or two companies among 3 Companies.
- [Cross-regional Network Development Plan]
February 14, 2019 (Thu) - February 27, 2019 (Wed).
Companies who intend to accept the order of steel tower or electric wire in a responsible way.
After completing "Application Form" and "Confidentiality Pledge" attached on the bottom of this page, please send it in electronic data and the signed original document to the following e-mail address to the postal address respectively.
- [E-mail address]
* "Application Form" (including "Survey Sheet") and "Confidentiality Pledge" shall be submitted to all of Tohoku EPCO, TEPCO PG and J-POWER.
* Subject should be "【Application】Cross-Regional Transmission lines +(your corporate name)".
* A person in charge will contact you after receiving your e-mail.
* E-mail application shall be sent before February 27,2019(Wed), 17:00 (JST)
- [Postal address]
Materials and Procurement Department,
Tohoku Electric Power Co., Inc.
1-7-1 Honcho, Aoba-ku, Sendai, Miyagi 980-8550, JAPAN
Procurement Center, TEOCO Power Grid, Inc.
1-5-3, Uchisaiwai-Cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0011 JAPAN
Procurement Department, Electric Power Development Co., Ltd.
15-1, Ginza 6-Chome, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-8165 JAPAN
* "Application Form" (including "Survey Sheet") and "Confidentiality Pledge" shall be submitted to all of Tohoku, TEPCO PG and J-POWER. (one set for each company, total 3 sets required.)
* Signed original documents shall be postmarked on or before February 27.
Applicants shall be requested to participate in Prequalification by 3 Companies in terms of financial condition, eligibility for technical requirements and so on. More details of Prequalification procedures will be instructed individually upon receiving application.
In some cases, 3 Companies may eliminate applicants according to contents of their survey sheets.
Any inquiries should be made to the above e-mail address with your contact details.
* Subject should be "【Inquiry】Cross-Regional Transmission lines +(your corporate name)".
* Response to inquiries made on the weekend or holiday shall be made on the following business day or afterward.
Please note that this application and afterwards process shall be made in Japanese language only.